Portal Prelude

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
I poked around their site a bit but I cannot get an idea of what the game is about. So um...what is it? I know its a mod of Portal, but thats it.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I poked around their site a bit but I cannot get an idea of what the game is about. So um...what is it? I know its a mod of Portal, but thats it.
For others not willing to search:
Portal: Prelude, as its name states it, is an unofficial prequel to the game Portal. Its story revolves around the pre-GlaDOS epoch, even before she was plugged in. At this time, test subjects were monitored by real Aperture Science employees whose work was tedious, lengthy and repetitive. This is why they decided to build a great artificial intelligence that could both replace them in these difficult tasks, but also take responsibility for many other tasks within the complex and compete with Black Mesa's superiority. All employees of the Aperture Science complex are now eagerly awaiting GlaDOS. Maybe even a little too eagerly, as the upcoming events will tell...

I'm going to have to re-install Portal and get this. It sounds great.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
Yay for bit torrent

[screenshot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/GDstew4/downspeed.jpg[/screenshot]