Portable deployables

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Are there portable versions of every deployable? If so, where can they be found? For instance, I don't recall the Shield Generator being anywhere at all.

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
There are. I'm not sure if they are all used tho. There definitely is spider mines, xray, and slow volume pickups. There probably is a shield generator pickup aswell somewhere but I dont think its in any of the stock maps.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Hmm, interesting. They all have their own meshes, too? Also, what's the summon command for the shield one?

Also, I've noticed an interesting thing: In WAR-Confrontation, if you choose to be Special Ops and start at the air node, you are sometimes told to "Get the Energy Shield!" although the text says "Get the Link generator!" - I guess they didn't manage to get the original announcer for the new announcements.