POLL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toolvana

RL hostage
Nov 24, 1999
Satellite of Love
www.toolvana.com
Doh! I just read LiquiD_SiN's post about Xan being an auto-adjust bot. hehe
In that case...new poll.

How many attempts did it take for you to beat Xan? What was the final score?

Me? First try, 15-13.

*toolvana acts like he beat Xan on the first try without the help of the other posters' strategies*

funkdubious

Dec 1, 1999
Orlando, FL, USA
Visit site
hmmm... sounds like a fisherman's tale: "I caught a whopper! It was 34.555 inches not including the tail!"

smile!
icon12.gif

bullet2.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
It took me 0 games to beat him. About 3/4 of the way through the sp game I received an email from some guy named Xarius Arnold Nitchski

"LiquiD_SiN
I've been watching you play, no need to go any farther.
To use the final boss skin all you have to do is edit your .ini. Please, PLEASE dont play all the way through the game. I begging ya here!"

So I didnt but who was this mysterious man that emailed me? Perhaps I'll never know.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 12-03-1999).]

BirddoG

Nov 20, 1999
Visit site
i beat him my first try 15 - 13
he had me down 3-11 but i came back when i started campin hehe
anyhow i went back later at same skill and he whooped my *** bad
i must have been lucky or really pumped up that time

Status
Not open for further replies.