1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

poll: how many times have you played through Deus Ex?

Discussion in 'Games' started by L_S, Jul 10, 2001.

1. L_S

L_S .

I'm on my second run through now. I dont think I'll do a third, but I'm really enjoying this second run through now. You dont get the suspense and anxiety like you do the first time around but the story makes more sense.

2. Lizard Of Oz

Lizard Of Oz Demented Avenger

I played through it twice. Once at a fairly low difficulty level and again at the highest level.

Both times I played it pretty much the same; equal use of force and stealth and hacking.

I think I could play the game agiain, but this time try to use either full force or full stealth & hacking. I think trying use the weapons a little as possible would be real challenge.

I can't wait for Deus Ex 2.

3. Deathwing

Deathwing Raucous Rodentia

Still on my first. :)

4. ZoMbiE

ZoMbiE New Member

Once.
    I'm gonna do it again when I get my new rig. DX ran like sh!t but I luved it anyway. I can't wait to see it on a better comp:D

5. 666_YmPrEgNaToR

666_YmPrEgNaToR YmPrEgNaToR

I Went through it 5 times seeing all 3 endings. Never get bored of it!;)

6. striderteen

striderteen New Member

7th time, this time on realistic mode.

7. Exar Kun [Sith]

Exar Kun [Sith] Sith Lord

3 times for the 3 endings. Fun each time.:cool:

8. Mxtrmntr

Mxtrmntr (Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)

Two times :)

Tho I have to admit, i saw all three endings, because the first time I played through it, I really didn't like the ending where JC collaborates with the AI... so I chose the end where he destroys Area 51. I still liked the third ending (Illuminati collaboration) best...