1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Please tell me none of you bought into that "Nostradamus" quote.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Boom, Sep 15, 2001.

1. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

:mad: HEY LOOK PAL.. I NEVER BOUGHT THAT NOSTRADAMUS BS ok..

I'm an intelligent person.. maybe a bit nutty.. but I can seperate the wrong from the right, the lies from the truth, the bs from the reality...

And ah ain't no damn lemming!

THe door is the wooden thing in the wall behind you...

2. NiftyBoy

NiftyBoy Dandified

i wasnt accusing you of being one, neo :\

3. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

Oh **** :) mix up here..
    I was talking to mister Deepershade :rolleyes:
    I'm getting sick and tired of his comments...

4. Entropy|BuF

Entropy|BuF Telemundo

Well im im not sure abojut "Nostradamus" being our lady in some other language, but its not French. "Notre Dame" is "our lady" in French.
    Besides he only published 946 Quatrains, thats not thousands and thousands.
    Besides maybe his intention was to mess with peoples heads, so he prob laughing at everyone thats buying into it.

Thats the quote I sorta was struck by, but the year is off. But thats the real quote.

Many interpreters have tried to understand the prophetic significance of Nostradamus bringing back to life the Roi 'Angolmois (the great King of the Mongols), Genghis Khan united the Mongolians of the Central Asian steppes into an all-conquering army that forged the largest land empire in history. The vast Islamic western wing of his empire included modern-day Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, and the Central Asian republics of the former Soviet Union.
    The reference ot Mars is probably a reference to the God of war Ares. Well anyway thats how it was explained to me by some people.
    But like you guys said total BS, right....?:rolleyes:

5. Prophetus

Prophetus Old Fart

WOW, that's the year and month I originally registered here...hmmm...it's gotta be about ME!

I'm in the Air Force (From the sky...). I'm Korean (half) and everyone knows we are part Mongol;). As for Mars...hell, that's my favorite chocolate bar!

I've come! Bow down you peasants!

:).

P.S.

Don't look for my original name or date, I deleted that months ago...damn, I should have kept that account!!!

6. Morety

Morety The Farterator

/me bows down to the almighty Prophetus...oops...
    /me farted while starting to bow
    /me starts to snicker
    /me watches as the smell wafts towards the nostril (damus) of the almighty Prophetus
    /me watches the nose of the almighty Prophetus start to sniff, then scrunch up in disgust
    /me starts to belly laugh and loses his bowing as he rolls on his side, holding his belly in raucus laughter

7. PsychoMoggieBagpuss

PsychoMoggieBagpuss Gone.

*PMB suprises Morety with a two foot wide cork*

ummm.....buttplug?

8. Deathmaker

Deathmaker Balanced

[​IMG] Noooo! Not a butt-plug! In some situations the butt-plug can be more lethal than the foul stench they’re meant to contain. Imagine the pressure build-up from all those noxious gasses in Mo’s bowels, I for one wouldn’t want to be there when that thing blows! And the cork butt-plugs are the worse; I’ve seen those things ricochet around a room for days and you want to use a two foot wide one?!?! Man, that thing could take your head off! :eek:

9. PsychoMoggieBagpuss

PsychoMoggieBagpuss Gone.

a) We are looking for an airtight seal here. A 1ft diameter buttplug would leave a 6" space all around the plug and Moretys rectal wall. Kind of defeats the object

b) I have no intention of putting my head anywhere near Moretys arse :D

10. badmaninheaven

badmaninheaven Powerslave

I wont say anything abt nos~s but WWIII.
    It's there budd.
    USA attacks afghanistan(??),pakistan deceives USA(under afghan pressure and brotherhood),pakistan uses nukes,BOOM!
    And yes , this is just my guess! Not nostr~s's.
    Mark my words.
    /shudder!