PLEASE MAKE THIS FOR ME

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXshad0wseekerXx

Sep 18, 2005
A Bloodrayne model .............. please guys .... if you do i want to know if you can make it where i just download it and dont do drag and drop i dont know how :( :eek: but thank you ...... vallis (if i spelled your name wrong sorry) see i been working on my fast typeing and the spelling !!! :lol: (i no how to spell i just use short)

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Judging by peoples' reactions to your behavior in this threadhttp://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=164915, I'm not on the intent of helping another SphereX.

So, no. And I can understand why no one else wants to reply on this thread either.

EDIT: And also, using capital letters in a thread title is an unwise choice. That turns away almost everyone, because they'll think that the thread is spam. In this case, well, it is spam, so yeah.

And you can't request stuff just by saying something like "OMG OMG HELP ME HELP ME I NEED THIS DONE". If you don't contribute to the community, people won't help you. It's like leeching...off of that BitTorrent protocol...but...*cough* no more details*/cough*.

Last edited:

xXshad0wseekerXx

Sep 18, 2005
neilthecellist said:
Judging by peoples' reactions to your behavior in this threadhttp://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=164915, I'm not on the intent of helping another SphereX.

So, no. And I can understand why no one else wants to reply on this thread either.

EDIT: And also, using capital letters in a thread title is an unwise choice. That turns away almost everyone, because they'll think that the thread is spam. In this case, well, it is spam, so yeah.

And you can't request stuff just by saying something like "OMG OMG HELP ME HELP ME I NEED THIS DONE". If you don't contribute to the community, people won't help you. It's like leeching...off of that BitTorrent protocol...but...*cough* no more details*/cough*.

:( :( :( :( :( :( Life sucks im leaving thanks everyone for the help and no thank you for being a royal jerk im just requesting one of my fav game charaters but thanx guys ill try to do my best ... leaving forum

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I think that i have to put a little locker to this thread before someone explode on him

:biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.