please help me (mac demo)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

blood_red_carpet

Experienced [KILLER]
supergrin.gif
ek:
ARGGGG!!! i have the ut mac demo (yes i know, but i am a pocrastonator) and i downloaded the infiltration demo to use with the ut demo. i did all the necessary file transfers from pc text to mac using the ut mac filetyper. when i try to start the unreal screen closes and an error window says i need to increase the preferred memory for that application. i did this with a few different sizes and i still get it. i HAVE read all the other posts with the same type of error but i am a DEMO user.
will the umod installer or the 405b work with the demo? cmon guys, i know you are smart and can find a remedy. i want to know what i need to download and what to do to get playing. i mean its 4:00am and i got a 10am class, and i am using valuble sleep time to feed my ut addiction. please, wont you help a fellow addict feed his habit by lending a hand...
thnx,
nate aka blood_red_carpet
sleepy.gif
onfused:

thornz

Inhuman...yes indeed
Dec 14, 1999
outer circle of hades
members.aol.com
FOR THE LAST TIME, THE FILETYPER DOESNT DO ANYTHING BUT CHANGE THE ICON AND THE FILE TYPE!!!

if the file has been garbled by decompression via stuffit without changing "change linefeeds in text files" to never. Rule number 1. Doesnt matter what you do afterward if thats garbled.

------------------
have a mac...
...but not a clue?
http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/thornz/

"e phallous maos e magnu est"
-the dirty monk

blood_red_carpet

Experienced [KILLER]
ahhh yes, i got it.this is how i fixed it: i took the downloaded INF files and INSTEAD of using the mac file typer i used the stuffit expandeer and selected never as when to convert files into mac text. or something lik that. is there any way i can get more maps for the demo?
nate