Please help me get a server running correctly on a T1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[SfX]FiRebLadE

Aug 5, 2001
Sioux Falls, SD
Visit site
I have a full T1 at my disposal, but am getting horrible performance from the server. I am running a 1 gig thunderbird with 256 DDR ecc Ram and windows 2000 server. I have it set up for dedicated server, but i have no experience with this. If somebody could tell me what exactly i need for files and how to set it up step by step it could be of great benefit to all. SOB I really would appreciate any help you guys could give me since you have soooo much experience!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this game and would love to host it if i can get the performance up. I'm sure there are tons of settings that i have totally screwed up. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please email me at chadp2@hotmail.com - I have messenger also

Thanks all