Please can you make a Skin or model of this??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
Lots of ideas for skins and model have been bouncing around in my mind, but recently, one wormed its way out of my mind and into a dollz(They are little pixel people that ppl make and showcase on their websites). The dollz's name is Illilysis. The story behind my idea is that Illilysis is Memphis's mysterious half-Mercenary, half- Anuban niece. As the story goes, her younger sister by 5 years disppeared when Memphis was 15. Fast forward 2 1/2 turblent decades, and Illilysis enters the Tournament in search for her aunt. Her mother died 3 years past, and she is drifting, seemingly lost in life.

Here is the image.
View attachment 93268

Sorry if I violated the maximium file size, but bear with me. I do not have Photoshop, and the Gif conversion messes up the colors.
:( :hmm:

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Venuswarrior1221 said:
Sorry if I violated the maximium file size, but bear with me. I do not have Photoshop, and the Gif conversion messes up the colors.
:( :hmm:
Simply get gimp! It`s a good freeware graphic prog and good luck with your req ;)

`Ghost`

'Spookje'
Nov 7, 2004
Wales, UK
a2gaming.cjb.net
What I've done so far, not a lot but it just shows I've started really :D

preview16op.jpg

edit: maybe a WIP o;