Playermodel w/o animation set // obtaining unreal1 skeletons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

psistorm

Nov 2, 2003
Visit site
2 questions in one, wee
so what this is about is as follows:
Im working on a school project (classic game remake, space invaders in our case) and Im about to implement a player model. it wont need any animation sets, since we will probably use a fixed pose. I just need some hints if this is even possible or if UT2k4 requires me to have animation sets for a player.

the 2nd question is of equal importance (we only got like 3 weeks left to finish the project): is there a way to export the skaarj and krall skeletons from ut2k4 so I can put new meshes on them and use their animation sets? (they fit perfectly for our models, especially krall is great for what we had in mind)

any help is greatly appreciated :)