1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Player Voting System

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Apollo_Creed, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Apollo_Creed

Apollo_Creed New Member

Hey yall, I am new to UnRealScript and I am working on making a mod for UT. I was wondering if someone can give a newbie a little help.

I am trying to make a player voter system. I am trying to make a GUI that I can pop up and choose (vote) a player. The player with the most votes wins. Simular to voting for the nexp map to play.

Sounds pretty simple I know, but its only a small part of the mod. Thanks for all help in advance.

2. mr.s-d

mr.s-d CHiMERiC Moderator

Look up Democracy, a voting system designed for mod authors to integrate into their mods.

3. Apollo_Creed

Apollo_Creed New Member

THANKS!!!

That helped a lot. I see where I was stuck now. YOU ROCK!

4. mr.s-d

mr.s-d CHiMERiC Moderator

There'll be tute based off Democracy sometime soon (i.e. when I get around to writing it).