player starts not coming up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dsm2

Mar 29, 2000
Visit site
Hi I’m finally starting to learn UED 2

Thanks btw to all the people that made tutes for the editor.

Anyway I’m adding a player start and it will not appear, please help
:(

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
Snap them to the grid

When moving the playerstart, (and any other navigationpoint), make sure it's snapped to the grid. Doing otherwise will cause the editor to compile it using Floating point numbers instead of straight integers. The map size(mb) will stay lower, and it will compile faster this way.

I usually move it along with my red brush to keep it snapped to the grid, but you can always edit the location through it's properties.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
make sure the space in witch it is is big enough, dont add it in a 64*64*64 room, nor a non solid box or stuff
and do a geometry rebuild first, if it still doesnt work try another actor, if nothing works then try to add it in a original map, and if even that doesnt do sh1t then you got a prob :) but it should work though