1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Play on classic UT2004 maps ?

Discussion in 'General mod talk' started by Rhlph, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Rhlph

Rhlph New Member

Hi,

I downloaded this mod because I love the Invasion mode, but I needed new monsters.
    So, I tried it, and... wow. Great work.

But I would like to know if it is possible to play FHI on DM maps, by simply replacing the default monsters with FHI ones ?
    Thanks in advance...

2. MrSmiles

MrSmiles selimsrm

Fraghouse is completely different from invasion

i'm sure a mutator could be made, but if all you want it new monsters look up the "satore monster pack"

3. DeathAdder

DeathAdder a.k.a. LightBringer

Try Monster Manager which is available on the atari forums. Do a search for 'Monster Manager' on the unrealtournament 2004 forums, and it should come up. They list a whole bunch of monsters you can get as well.

4. Rhlph

Rhlph New Member

Thanks a lot !
    I downloaded it, along with some other mutators (druids rpg, satore monster pack...), and its far more fun than the classic invasion mode...

5. ZotSindi

ZotSindi New Member

You can do that literally, but you'd have to edit and create a FHI version of the DM maps by placing monster spawns on it and saving it with correct tag.