Planning a Mod - where's place-to-be?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dario D.

Apr 29, 2004
I would just like to know if there is a certain "place to be" when trying to get a mod started. Is there like a "Mod forum supreme" or website with all the resources needed to make a mod?

I tried the Atari Forums, but it seems like 150% of people are already occupied with... too many other UT projects.

What I want to do is make a new weapon set - I can do everything but the coding, which stinks, because if the mappers are occupied once, the coders are occupied three times, and are ten times as rare. ...or so it seemed at the Atari Forums.

But anyway, any pointers? Is there a modding forum/website I don't know about? And of course, is anyone interested in coding a weapon set to be made into a mod or mutator?

Last edited: