pistol bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gnarkft

REyM
Apr 9, 2004
When you shoot your pistol and you hold in your button, move a bit, and then release it. It makes the sound and hole in the wall at the place you are looking at when you relase the button instead of where you shoot.

BLeP I can't explain it, maybe someone who has a clue I am saying can say it in other words :)

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I don't play Ranger so I can't help, but if your vocabulary includes words like "BLeP", I can see where'd you'd have trouble. :)

gnarkft

REyM
Apr 9, 2004
Weheh, well, I always say BLeP :p

but, what I said isn't entirely true :p

There is also a bug with the sniper rifle when you hold your shoot button. Maybe someone can actuallly do it and explain what is happening :)

[GDC]Faust

Goblin Hunter
Apr 29, 2004
www.gamersdungeon.de
My guess: bad replication. The client thinks the bullet hit on another location as the server. Hasn't got any bad consequences, tho, since the server is always right.

gnarkft

REyM
Apr 9, 2004
I now know what those things are named.

The decals are placed where you release the shoot button instead of where you push the button.