1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE2 - UT2kX Pinhead

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by Adelheid, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Adelheid

Adelheid Bernstein

Has anyone ever made a Pinhead model? I've tried Google but either it sucks or I lack the neccessary skill.

Oh, if any of you don't know who pinhead is:

[Screenshot]http://www.hhs.wash.k12.ut.us/misc/movie_review/04-05/horror/pics/pinhead.jpg[/Screenshot]

2. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

Ah you want a Cenobite Model pack huh? Yea I concur that wouldbe a most tasty treat for all to be had.

3. Adelheid

Adelheid Bernstein

I tried to get my girlfriend to make it for me but it is not for The Sims 2 so she is not interested.

4. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

5. Adelheid

Adelheid Bernstein

Nice... I'd settle for one of those actually, it still has the right "I'm going to abuse you with a kinfe untill I like it" overtone.

6. Peccavi

Peccavi New Member

"No tears please, it's a waste of good suffering"...