PigeonShoot BETA1 Map Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sparky_NZ

Don't Flinch
Jun 1, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
I can't get the bunnies and birds to work by standing on the button. Everything else works, but even when I've stood there for a good 30sec still nothing. Does it even work??

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Located on my site... on the SkeetShoot D/L page...
**** IMPORTANT... READ!!!! ****

In TO and SF for the bunnies, rats and birds to appear. Search for these tags in the StrikeForce.ini and the TacticalOps.ini...
bNoMonsters=
bHumansOnly=

they should read

bNoMonsters=False
bHumansOnly=False

This COULD apply to Inf also (in the Infiltration.ini)...

DO ALL OF THEM... you should find these settings in 3 or 4 seperate places in that INI!!!!

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Spooge, that is the wildest thing I have ever seen. Just tried the final version, Love them rats! And them sounds are groovy too!
I saw a big rat in keeks shot, how do I get that thing to come out of it's hole?

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by Starstreams
Spooge, that is the wildest thing I have ever seen. Just tried the final version, Love them rats! And them sounds are groovy too!
I saw a big rat in keeks shot, how do I get that thing to come out of it's hole?

You know dude... I honestly have NO IDEA how that shot of my Ex Girfriend got in there... I'm not even sure it's her, no blood dripping from the teeth. *ponders*

She's not in the version I released... I simply do not know.

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Originally posted by Spooge

You know dude... I honestly have NO IDEA how that shot of my Ex Girfriend got in there... I'm not even sure it's her, no blood dripping from the teeth. *ponders*

She's not in the version I released... I simply do not know.

He…he.. lol, :D your X?… Don’t feel bad, I’ve had some good ones go sour. :D
Are you and Islington modeling all that stuff in max? I haven’t been around for a while so I missed some of this thread, very cool stuff!
I actually hit some of them flying saucers and birds! I think INF should implement this into the game, since it’s a great way to practice, It would be kind of like a shooting range version2 ;)

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Hey Starstreams,

Yeah most everything you see in that map was done in MAX by Islington (THE man). The only thing I did for the map in MAX was the terrain.

And it looks like we have a couple shooting range type maps in development in this community. The more the better.:D