Picture Voting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
What would you say if I somehow implemented a picture voting center similar to http://www.tactical-ops.de/.

The one I want to mimic is the system to the upper right where it says "funnypics." Of course, I would tweak it so that you wouldn't be able to vote for the same pic twice.

So, what do you guys think? I can make it my first ASP project, or perhaps PHP if I can learn it quickly.

All right, so I'll guess I'll start to code it then. At least, I'll try ;)

My ASP skills are mostly from tweaking the code that Curt did, but I think I learned enough to make the voting center.

I'll try to find a script first, and if there isn't a script that exists, I"ll figure I can have the script finished in 2 weeks or less.