Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OmegaM1A1

May 25, 2008
ld1d17ccacc1830f839e42fqa2.jpg

playing my bass, called "The Destroyer of Worlds".

The guitar (whose head you can see next to my leg) is named Isabella, or Moonchild. The guitar is a 6 string acoustic, and the bass is a 4-string p-bass (duh) with ghs stainless flatwounds. <3

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Nom nom nom...
No actually, I blame it on the picture delayer.

nomnomnomsw2.png

One out of those 4 I didn't look retarded on at the least.

Last edited:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
K, so you're all sick of me posting pictures of myself, but I don't care, I like this one.
On the upside, my eyes aren't bulging out, like somebody said they were in my previous photo. :|

2524895027_d5a24a4d7c.jpg

The ring on my finger was a gift for my birthday.

TWD, YOU LIED!!!! You said that I was the only hot girl on this forum!!!!! You are so sleeping on the couch!

You are a very beautiful, girl! I have always enjoyed your posts. Its nice to know that your intelligence is coming from another woman.

TWD, YOU LIED!!!! You said that I was the only hot girl on this forum!!!!! You are so sleeping on the couch!

You are a very beautiful, girl! I have always enjoyed your posts. Its nice to know that your intelligence is coming from another woman.

Get a room. Yeah I know about your past.

Also, that's only about 40% Igoy, 60% Adobe. I think I have an unedited picture of her, but I'm not allowed to show it.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!

Also, that's only about 40% Igoy, 60% Adobe. I think I have an unedited picture of her, but I'm not allowed to show it.

Why do people make so much of a fuss that Igyou's photo's are a bit shopped?
Is this a "picture of you" thread or an "amateur post a picture of you" thread?

Actually i wouldn't mind if she mentioned how she does some of her effects. I've never really mastered the subtle photoshop stuff that a lot of people do to stylise their photo's.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk

Thank you sweetness. :) It's nice to see more (gorgeous) girls on here!

Actually i wouldn't mind if she mentioned how she does some of her effects. I've never really mastered the subtle photoshop stuff that a lot of people do to stylise their photo's.

Gladly. As soon as I can find the PDF file I use for the lomo effect I'll tell you it.

As for the rest of my photos, as a rule of thumb I generally alter the contrast (usually darker), and the saturation (usually weaker), then I 'airbrush' the photo (I use Paint Shop Pro 9... so actually all I use is the digital artefact remover... there goes my big secret!) and then use either a peach "multiply" layer or a cyan "burn" layer to get the colours I want, or more recently I've been using colour balance. Sometimes i'll use Photoshop CS2 for an auto vignette, as well.

If you want one day I'll do a step by step tutorial. :)

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Thank you sweetness. :) It's nice to see more (gorgeous) girls on here!

Gladly. As soon as I can find the PDF file I use for the lomo effect I'll tell you it.

As for the rest of my photos, as a rule of thumb I generally alter the contrast (usually darker), and the saturation (usually weaker), then I 'airbrush' the photo (I use Paint Shop Pro 9... so actually all I use is the digital artefact remover... there goes my big secret!) and then use either a peach "multiply" layer or a cyan "burn" layer to get the colours I want, or more recently I've been using colour balance. Sometimes i'll use Photoshop CS2 for an auto vignette, as well.

bah, being one of the honored few to have you on facebook i can once again confirm that unphotoshoped pictures of Igyou are just as lovely :tup:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!

That'd be good, Ii always enjoy learning new stuff about photoshop/paint shop etc. It all becomes useful at some point... for me at least.

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com

You know about my past? What the he** is that supposed to mean?
Please, share with the class! I am highly interested in your ignorance about something so trivial!:mad:

This is just a little touchy for me, Jackal. Everyone has a past, and I am going to be wearing "magic underwear" soon; accusing me of being bisexual or gay is very very stupid.

Last edited:

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
Please, share with the class! I am highly interested in your ignorance about something so trivial!:mad:

This is just a little touchy for me, Jackal. Everyone has a past, and I am going to be wearing "magic underwear" soon; accusing me of being bisexual or gay is very very stupid.

Ok, I am officially a Bi***. Sometimes Jackal's jokes are stronger than what I can handle. Maybe I am not cut out for this forum. :(

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com

pics or it DID happen!!

:p

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
DMMD : but you aren't a virgin, so all thatchit chat kinda seems... hypocritical ?

edit : insta-posted >(

hypocritical? to wear magic underwear and be a good girl when I am not a virgin? (just clarifying)

I am not currently sexually active. In the LDS religion, if you change and see church officials about it then you can still enter the temple and wear magic underwear. It takes a long time and a lot of hard work, but it is possible.
I can see where you are coming from, and it doesn't change that I did things in the past, but it doesn't mean that I haven't changed either.