Pics of Yourself!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
the truth is out, chow (alex), is a gothboy.

Edit: although I'm wearing a white shirt.. go figure.. you can't really see my seven earings in that pick either. The thing around my neck my girlfriend at the time gave me.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Jebus. I'm from Minnesota, and even I'm not that pale. You almost look... Canadian! :eek:

-Keiichi

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
hehe, i tell parents that if their children stare too long they'll turn out like me.

you should see the hair colors i've had too. Its black/natural right now, but its been red, blue, purple (a favorite), black and purple, black and red, black with irridesent blue.... all sorts of stuff. i've bleached it so many times that i have to use a gallon of condisioner in the shower to get it to stop matting and sticking together.

its great being goth though.. long coats, black clothing, boots, vinyl, clove cigarettes.. hehe. although i'm mostly goth on a good day.. its too hot out right now.. way toooo hot.. i'll wait till i go back to school:D man, i stick out like a sore thumb there in that sea of abercrombe.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
I looked for some pictures of me but I coldn't find any.
Uh, I could describe myself until I find a good picute. I have eyebrow length brown/black/blonde hair and end of neck length hair. (Main color brown, with black and blonde mixed in naturally if you look close enough.) I have sideburns running just past the ears. I am about 115 pounds and maybe 5 foot 3 to 5 I would assume. My head is a bit round. My skin color is pink with white and a bit of red added in it. I have brown eyes, and often an evil or tired look.
(Oh, yeah, I'm a 14 year old male, that could help. I will see if I can get any pictures.)

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Originally posted by Donnellizer
lol Funk! That's Yablonski, but I know what ya mean.

I'm as pale as Chow, but my freckles make me look sort of bizzarely tanned. I'm Irish, and I don't get out a lot, so go figure.

w00pz.

You sir, are correct! And pasty white it seems.

raindog

Amnesiac
Jan 14, 2001
Originally posted by Kuroshio Apocal
As much fun as it is to make fun of people's tans (or lack of thereof) some parts the northern US/Canadian aren't blessed with that thing we call 'sun'.

A good point, I try to catch my sun as it falls in liquid form from the sky.

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
Wow......Chow..... I find it hard to believe you can LIFT 2 Berettas. You look a tad bit emaciated there buddy.

Could you define "being goth" for me? I never really did figure out the idea behind it. Is it simply an outlandish fashion statement used as a cry for attention? Or is there some sort of unique philosophy or mindset behind the black clothes and the makeup?

Newman

The Gump
pics

Here's a pic of my 14 year-old self running track:
run.jpg
I'm on the right, the tall, skinny kid (gump)

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Gump sat alone on a bench in the park.
"My name is Forrest," he'd casually remark.
Waitin' for the bus with his hands in his pockets,
He just kept sayin' life is like a box of chocolates

He's Gump, He's Gump
What's in his head?
He's Gump, He's Gump, He's Gump
Is he in-bred?

Gump was a big celebrity.
He told JFK that he really had to pee.
He never feels too dumb because
His mom always told him stupid is as stupid does

He's Gump, He's Gump
He's kinda square.