1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

photoshop

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by (GR)Killer, Apr 8, 2005.

1. rajput_warrior

rajput_warrior The World's Favorite Flak Monkey

people who worry about have miniscule penis and are poor. if they had money they would purchase a vehicle, but since they do not have any money, they worry about their post count.

2. Mr.Magnetichead

Mr.Magnetichead Banned

3. AMMAGETSVM

AMMAGETSVM wild

as mentioned earlier, check for web tuts
    I think the best way to learn is to go thru the motions and experiment.
    trial and error. you will discover a lot on your own.

4. Kaligraphic

Kaligraphic Charles leChaud is my hero

You mean photoshop can only make SA-pimping crappy ani-gifs? ;) (you didn't have to include it three times.)

I lost a fair number of posts in the great forum crash a while back. Set me back to zero, in fact. When I registered on another forum, I found that my post count there was zero, too. These things happen. Especially when you piss off the Internet. :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2005