Photo Shop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
Yes you can, you can get all the skins from CD6 (or the folder 'CD6' on the DVD) and then you just import them into uPaint once you're finished working on them.

UT-Eclipse

KING KONG AINT GOT NUTHIN ON ME!!!
yo i know where all the .upp files are, DUH, all i was saying is that i dont know how to get them to open in photoshop CS (compatibility problem) .upp's wont open in photoshop. i had to look for the .PNG's which are in textures in the upaint folder. i am making a Scorpion Guy from Mortal Combat to go with my Sub Zero!!! i will post pictures soon.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Just to clarify, you can't open .upp files with Photoshop. You just open the image files (.png) and draw over the image. If you're skinning Malcolm for example, open the malcolm png's in PS and change them. Then open Malcolm in Upaint and import the new head/new body you've done... Save it as a new character and export it into Unreal... :tup:

UT-Eclipse

KING KONG AINT GOT NUTHIN ON ME!!!
I FIGURED IT ALL OUT BEFORE YOU GUYS WERE ABLE TO POST, i found the .PNGs in the RighHemeshpere folder(Upaint folder) under textures, then you Import them into Upaint, I did it all by my self. well thanks guys for the help, and sorry for any anger/frustration i caused!!!