1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peter, my C4 alpha 3 review

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Nemephosis, Nov 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

the parts talking about the ammo buyg need to be removed, and the score needs to be bumped two full points. I thought it was a bug, but Postal pointed out it is in UT's code. The enforcer/Minigun do that too.

Oops.

2. modsquad

modsquad The Mod King

Got it. Also, did you include the booster pack when you reviewed the mod?

3. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

No, but that's something totally different really. All the weapons are either unfinished or buggy so I didn't feel including something that comes separately would have been fair. Those buggy weapons would have dragged the score a bit. I did mention it on Modsquad though.

4. modsquad

modsquad The Mod King

All right, will put up your review (with the editings). First, I have to get a couple pics, which will take me probably 30 minutes. I may have to go somewhere soon, but if I don't, the review will be up.

5. modsquad

modsquad The Mod King

Done. Check out the review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.