Pepakura Build of UT's Sapphire Character

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
interest.png

Either way, watch this space.

Last edited:

TraCK

Amateur Sketch
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas City
That's awesome. Are you planning on making any more characters besides Saphire? Abaddon or Gorge would be pretty awesome.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Whoa, now that's really awesome.

I remember the 2003 figures that came out, it was George (maybe arclyte instead?) sapphire, and one of the nightmare creatures. But they never made any others. :(

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
DeeperShade said:
Yup, paper, some glue, nothing else will be needed (well, a crafting knife or scissors to cut the templates out but that's kinda obvious :))
...And of course the obvious: accuracy, patience and general handiness.
3 things I lack. If I tried to make that model, it'd end up somewhat like this:

bxp34217.jpg

:(

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Thats some pretty neat skill there! Keep it up ;)

JohnDoe641 said:
Whoa, now that's really awesome.

I remember the 2003 figures that came out, it was George (maybe arclyte instead?) sapphire, and one of the nightmare creatures. But they never made any others. :(

I remember the as\ction figures were Gorge, Damarus, and Domina.

http://www.unrealtournament.com/general/figures.php

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Someone's so gonna' suggest a blow up version for leisurely pursuits but that's for another time in another thread :lol:

very nice work! :2thumb:

*me hopes it's recycled paper