1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PC/360]Trials 2/Trials HD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Slainchild, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

I just got this game on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/16600/). You can get it on XBLA too, I think its essentially the same game. There's a demo too. It's been out a while.

Very addictive game. D:

I recommend using a 360 pad, though some may prefer the keyboard method. Basically you have to get the bike from one end to the other without killing the rider. It does get very tricky very quickly, and some of the times people have achieved are ridiculous (as with any twitch/skill based game).

Anyone else played it?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

the XBLA-version has an editor for new tracks
    I'm not sure if it had any additional gametypes beyond the basic 'trial'-run (ie : get from start to finish as fast as possible) ...

Interesting idea, but a bit too thin/simple for a real game and not exactly the kind of game I'd pay to play.

3. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

Yeah, it is just a cheap timewaster really. A decent one though.

4. Sjosz

Sjosz (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

JaFO: It does have separate modes, though they're smaller mini-games of sort, in Trials HD on XBLA, at least. I've already lost several hours in building a little level of my own. Really easy and pretty straightforward. I quite enjoy the game overall, but Medium to Hard is a pretty sudden increase in difficulty, and then Hard to Extreme is just a kick in the teeth. Don't exactly understand why but there's some serious player-hating in this game.

Still, lots of fun.

5. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

6. The Dopefish

The Dopefish Active Member

7. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Features: CHAT ONLINE!!

8. Juggalo Kyle

Juggalo Kyle Sup brah.

I played the demo. Now I must buy the game.

9. Zxanphorian

Zxanphorian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. Slainchild

Slainchild Gold Member

I take it easy on the accelerator going up steep ramps, if you just go flat out, yeah you will flip backwards. Try doing it in small bursts until you get a good balance and then just speed up the rest of the way.