UE1 - UT Path question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemezis

Marcio Nemezis Silva
Mar 18, 2004
Portugal
www.nemezis.pt.vu
I have a simple question about pathing:

If I have a passage to a room in the Red Base with pathnodes on bothsides and so, is it possible to stop the Blue Team bots to enter it? :mad:

I want the Blue Team bots do not go into this room, because they must follow the other path leading to the Red Flag.

In detail:

This room is actually the place where Red Team players spawn, and has another room next to it with the Shieldbelt. We could say that the bots go here because of the Shield, but they have their own Shieldbelt in their base, and Red Team bots can easily capture the Blue Flag, while the Blue Team bots get in the Red Base wandering. Strange, because there are pathnodes leading to the Red Flag (Red Team Bots can even capture the Blue Flag...)

Thank you.

Nemezis

Marcio Nemezis Silva
Mar 18, 2004
Portugal
www.nemezis.pt.vu
Well, I actually found what was causing the bots not going to the red flag (no connection path with 2 pathnodes leading to the flag, that's solved). So, I used team triggers to lock doors to the wrong team. Bots don't try to pass through those doors first place, BUT every now and then, if they want to go and get the shieldbelt or some ammo in the opposite site, they simply face the door while running. I actually wanted to stop them to even TRY to to through that path.

Thanks anyway.