Patch in the works?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshTrai

CaSuAlTy Of SoCiEtY
Nov 25, 2004
www.clanuk2.co.uk
not really... but sounds to me like he's trying to get some sort of ETA for the patch ;p

Imo, its blatently obvious there is a patch in the works cos a few FMI people keep dropping hints around this here forum.

caff

Dec 9, 2004
two weeks.

...i do not, however, have any evidence to substantiate this...

Fleury14

Lei STILL sux. It's true.
Jan 6, 2003
Fresno, CA
Visit site
ViPER420 said:
Any word?

In their press release, they said they hope to get a patch out by Christmas. Considering the bugfixes already done in such a short amount of time, there doesn't seem to be any reason to believe why it would be any longer.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
I hate that they removed the assault guns secondary fire accurasy, that was the only thing that made it slightly usefull.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Given that they've already got a change list in under a week, I'd say chances are pretty good they'll have an Xmas present ready for us

Dubious

Salamander Saver!
Sep 12, 2003
When its done, as its done. Hopefully before Christmas. No promises. Developers need time with their families over the holiday season as well.

ViPER420

Dec 11, 2004
Sacramento, CA
pitydafoo.proboards7.com
Developers need time with their families... BAH... developers don't need families, they program computers!

LOL

Yea, stupid post, I know, but I know the FMI guys are here, and I was looking for an ETA. Everone I talk to ingame that cries... I basically tell them there's a a patch in thw works, and in a few, most issues will be resolved. I don't wanna sound like a liar, and I want dissatisfied people to keep in mind that there's a patch coming.

Again. Great job, Free Monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.