Pass the Bong

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
I got this Idea from the ZD clan and them and I like it.
Game: Any UT apart from 2k3
Gametype Name: Pass the Bong
Objective: The bong is placed somewhere in the level randomly at the start. There is a time limit and to win, you must of held the bong for the longest during the game at any one time. There is a catch however, the longer you have the bong, the blurrier your view and more sluggish your movement. The next part is configurable, you get so stoned you drop the bong, or you have toked so much you die, losing a frag as it is a suicide. There can be multiple bongs as well. The bong is not a control point, it is a thing you carry around with you. If you are killed, you drop the bong.
New sounds: Sucking from the bong whilst you have it. This will be an indicator you are near the person with the bong.
Levels: It could place it randomly in any DM or DDOM or cDOM level or it could have it's own levels.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
Weirdest idea I've ever heard... but when you're high it could look like when you're a llama in jailbreak :crazydance:

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
nahh, you look the same on the outside, but your view is blurrier and movement is more sluggish. It's a bit like Mario kart double dash's shine thief, except it's a bong this time and it's UT2k4. There would also be smoke coming from the bong whilst someone had it as well.

If it does become reality, will it be private or will it be on the site?

Last edited:

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
lol you actually asked it :tup: In my opinion it should be on the site, spread it and let everyone experience the fun of the bong :D

I wish I knew anything about coding, so I could help, but unfortunately I don't :( But I can provide the sounds needed for the bong! :)

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
HH said pass the bong. Then I came up with the idea then you said it was a good idea and now parser has too.

Parser: Don't use the stoner sounds in the SP framework. It'll screw up with skaarj stoners lol and will it be posted on the site?

Last edited: