1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Partial list

Discussion in 'New Version Suggestions' started by jayhova, Mar 5, 2002.

1. jayhova

jayhova Don't hate me because I'm pretty

Feb 19, 2002
    I've started a list of suggested items. Please add your comments and add suggestions I missed (there are a bunch)

All new weapon suggestions are disregarded

• (head gear) berets, a rag that matches with the current camo, etc.
      PARACHUTE FLARES to help us to find enemies.
      Dodge while prone, prone speed
      More accurate bullet trajectories and speeds
      More weapon attachments i.e. Flashlights, etc
      Blood Trails
      Persistent shell casings and discarded magazines
      New vehicles
      Verified and unverified kills and deaths e.g. you don’t know the enemy is dead if you didn’t see him die, You don’t know your teammate is dead til someone sees him dead or he doesn’t report in
      Restricting weapon collecting off the ground
      Civilians i.e. hostages, bystanders, etc.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2002
  2. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

Nov 2, 2000
    the shell casings are allready an option (just set the timer to 999 or 0 IIRC), the magazines are something i myself have been wanting for some time (and was suggested before IIRC).
  3. DallasStarsRule

DallasStarsRule making personal insults since 1999

Nov 7, 2001
    If its done well graphically blood trails would be a very nice addition

not like the massive liter blood loss per second they have in TO though
  4. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

Jun 19, 2001
    As for the details, check out the Project Infiltration forums for information about Khutan's detail mutie that keeps track of all shelcasings, magazines, etc. It works pretty damn good and is hella cool to play with :)