Pariah public relations fiasco

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
As a current admin for UnrealPlayground, I'd like to make a quick note that Chillz is not at all affiliated with us (this despite having our name littered throughout his profile, sig and post).

Whatever 'public relations fiasco' has happened on the Pariah forums, we want nothing to do with it. Thanks.

--Freakish, one of several UP admins

CHiLLZ

Jan 18, 2003
USA
I recently retired from UP staff, that is true. I included that fact in my posts.

I have however been a top-level admin there for a long time prior to that.

CHiLLZ

Jan 18, 2003
USA
Sir_Brizz said:
Don't bring this crap here.

I am spreading the word of mouth on a public forum about the gaming related experience I had. Did I post in the wrong forum area?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
No. I'm just saying that what happened in another forum has no place here. You didn't have any problem that relates to anything here. What you are doing is attempting to make it seem like you were treated unfairly, when we have no idea what events lead up to this consequece. In other words, don't bring this crap here.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
?

WTF This thread is all about?

pancake%20bunny.jpg

CHiLLZ

Jan 18, 2003
USA
Sir_Brizz said:
No. I'm just saying that what happened in another forum has no place here. You didn't have any problem that relates to anything here. What you are doing is attempting to make it seem like you were treated unfairly, when we have no idea what events lead up to this consequece. In other words, don't bring this crap here.

This forum specifically states in the category description that you can post here about Pariah. And that is what I did. I posted about Pariah. So either change the forum category or quit telling me what to do.

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
This isnt really about Pariah tho, just one of the staff members. maybe this would fit in the Off Topic section, but it doesnt really fit here.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
This thread is about that happened on a PARIAH FORUM. That is light years away from something about Pariah itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.