Paintballer Needed for MVPB - PLEASE HELP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Deadlyassasin

Mvpb Leader
Jan 28, 2003
MD
www.mvpb.net
Hello,

I am the Leader of Maximum Velocity Paintball an Ut2k3 paintball modification. Right now we aren't very happy with our player models. So I got the idea to request a project here. I will provide pics below, and you can choose which person to model into a player. If you like creating these types of models and your work is good there is a spot open for you on the mvpb team as our character modeler has left the team due too an overload in college work. Thanks alot and if interested or if you have any questions either post here or hit me up on AIM, or E-mail me SuddenImpaq@comcast.net. If more pics needed Im or E-mail me also
They need everything on them in the pics except the gun they just need them and clothing.

Matt

Hes the guy in the black.

roughneck38.jpg

roughneck36.jpg

roughneck33.jpg

roughneck30.jpg

roughneck22.jpg

roughneck21.jpg

roughneck19.jpg

Thanks alot I hope someone helps.

proudclod

Sep 23, 2003