Outfit ideas for Little Eris

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
I was hoping Hide had some more ideas for his Little Eris model, I love that model so much its like anime in UT2004. Well I was hoping Hide would try to do a Santa girl outfit for Little Eris and it could look something like this pic

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=santa+girl+&start=80&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N.

Well you get the idea cute and sexy but make her deadly, lol.

Another good idea with would probably be easier is to make a school girl outfit that would look like the one from tekken 3.

An evangelon skin

An my last idea is to do a Super Metroid Samus Arlan outfit. Do the outfit without the cannon and without the helmet.

I suck at modeling so I hope Hide looks at this and considers future plains for Lttle Eris

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
Sorry about the double post I was getting an error and the post went thur anyway.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Oh, hello. Also, watching your avatar, you might want to ask for some Lineage Models? ;) Because I want some!!!
Well your ideas look interesting, hope the one who made the model listen to you.

I also have an idea: A Jill Valentine model. There is one for Counterstrike but I think Unreal Engine would make a much better work with this.

What do you think?

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
Well of Course I want some Lineage 2 Models Helios, 8) Its just a matter of what I want the Dark Elf Female to wear, lol. I seen a few Jill Valentine skins but they looked pretty bad. I think the Jill from Resident Evil Remake(GameCube) would be a great model for someone to make and use her 3 outfits from that game as skins.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
I hope someone listen to us and make a great Jill Valentine model (yes, you are right, the Gamecube version is the best) or the ones form Lineage. Let's raise a pray! :lol: