1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE3 - UT3 Outbreak MOD looking for modders

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by ZixXer, Jul 14, 2008.

1. ZixXer

ZixXer New Member

We are starting with a new mod still called Outbreak, its a invasion type game type with some defense strategy's. The main mission will be to prevent waves of creatures from reaching a goal. We have a small crew witch we like to expand with some modelers, audio and texture artists. Current team exists out of a skilled programmer and me(mapper).

The outbreak crew offers you to be a part of a team with good communication, a lot of knowledge and input in the final product.

The outbreak crew is looking for artists that have experience in the position they are applying for. If you want to see this mod happen, and you think you are suited for the job, leave you're application here or email us.

Outbreak crew(ZixXer, GrazyMos)
    Email: outbreakcrew@hotmail.com

2. [SAS]Solid Snake

[SAS]Solid Snake New Member

Perhaps you need to have more detail information? Website perhaps? What are the requirements for artists? There's not a lot of information.

3. Angel_Mapper

Angel_Mapper Goooooooats

Oh James... replying to a thread necrobumped by a spammer... :p

Oh wait.

4. Pfhoenix

Pfhoenix Programmer Extraordinaire

I was getting excited about all the liquid nitrogen talk; I want to stabilize dimensions like it was going out of style.

5. ZixXer

ZixXer New Member

this mod never came of the ground.
    i am now working on renegade-x

6. Angel_Mapper

Angel_Mapper Goooooooats

Good luck with that. :D

7. [SAS]Solid Snake

[SAS]Solid Snake New Member

Whoooooops!