Otherland Website Launches

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Otherland, a UE3-powered MMORPG in development by dtp entertainment, had its website launch today. The game is going to be very familiar to anyone who's read its namesake book series:

"Starting from the player lobby Lambda Mall, an Entertainment, Meeting and Communication centre, players will teleport into a wide variety of game worlds. As in the books, virtual reality is a central topic of the game. Nothing is what it appears to be at first glance in this futuristic vision from the pen of Tad Williams, who played an important role in the development of the game."

-=WolverinE=-

Apr 16, 2006
The mmorpg market is too overcrowded.

The more ideas and eventually games, the better I say. At least there's a chance for something decent to come out. So far there are only a few MMOs that are actually worth playing (not for the grind-addicts anyway...).

The flashy town and cyborg-like people remind me a little of Tron. Now this I dig. :D

Last edited: