1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OpenGL + Brightness

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by The Bill, Dec 6, 1999.

1. The Bill

The Bill New Member

When I play UT in openGl mode I the brightness does not change when I adjust the setting.
    And if I might also ask, will there be an option to use GL extensions like in the Quake 3 demo or is it already being used some how?

2. SnYper

SnYper New Member

I'm sorry but I have no answer, more a question. How are you running UT in OpenGL? There is no GL support. Only GLIDE and D3D

[​IMG]
    SNYPER

3. The Bill

The Bill New Member

OpenGL is one of the options I get on the select video card screen, at least I think it is there or maybe I've gone mad again.