OO7MIKE's Matrix Parody

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
A few of you have already seen the matrix parody that I posted in the CliffyB "photoshop this - the sequal" thread....but many of you haven't. It's actually still going on as I have posted some new images just yesterday. :)

I recently put together a page on my site that has the entire series in order.
I have gotten some really cool reactions from lots of people. Anything from tears in eyes, stomach cramps from laughter, people creating screen savers out of to actually saving it on their hard drive. I just love the fact that people really liked it. I especially loved that Willhaven...the subject of my poking..loved them.

So i'm done yapping about it..... Go click! (56k beware)

http://home.comcast.net/~oo7mike/MatrixParody.htm

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
fOOkin hilarious! I could barely contain myself. I wonder if you reviel that bagels were origonally a zionist plot to conquer the gentile except our craving for onion, seaseme and choclate chip flavored bagels broke the servitude lox would have bound us to?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
sheet! you better run your introduction through a spell checker! good to have all these images on spot. you already know that I like them

Reactions: oosyxxx

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Thx guys. Looks like most of the Mistakes are from the Willhaven quote. It is a direct quote...nothing changed. Dunno if its ok to mess with a direct quote.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Lmao

062LameMap.jpg

This frame pwnz!

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm glad a lot of people liked it because I've been enjoying this calibur stuff from Mike for years.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
OO7MIKE said:
FSL!

Don't make me whip out some Bill cosby jokes.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Aw yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hope you're saving IRC logs cuz I want summa dat **** purdy soon, G. :tup: