Onslaught UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
one opinion

I think the player models should not be forced into UT2004 char.
The UT2004 char models can be forced by a mutator,not open as default
that will be better

They arent force they are new bots with new code, and so new models can't be used or I havent found way to put models of config into new bots since new bot ai is like a new model downloaded from skincity, they are subclasses.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yea, those models look bad because of the low polyness. But you have to animate your UT99 chars for that...
Wouldn't Warboss easier to animate? It uses Skeletal Meshes ;)

Vagabond

Yeah, but they'd be on fire.
- can't see any major improvements. I think I'm a bit blind and slightly batty. Does the Paladin work now (wheels move, etc)? I thought I saw the Manta's jumps looking spot-on. Is that one of 'em?

Last edited:

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I gave up on mod :p I fixed major bugs and if any new ones maybe 2 months I'll fix... College and home is killing my joy of modding and yes there are some improvements, includes the camera sensitivity, hud problems, flying vehicle stuff.

Vagabond

Yeah, but they'd be on fire.
gave up on mod :p I fixed major bugs and if any new ones maybe 2 months I'll fix... College and home is killing my joy of modding

Aaargh! Noo! *hangs self in despair* Just don't turn into another Boris.

If anyone has noticed the main vehicles textures are higher resolution

I only see that now that you've told me. Go figure, I'm like a cave cockaroach.

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
I played it and it sucked especially beacuse of the bot stupidity!
My teammates were wild for driving me down and the enemies on foot had no eyes for me.
I think this mod is too big ... better were a mod like utvehicles where u can spawn them
into the normal gametypes.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I played it and it sucked especially beacuse of the bot stupidity!
My teammates were wild for driving me down and the enemies on foot had no eyes for me.
I think this mod is too big ... better were a mod like utvehicles where u can spawn them
into the normal gametypes.

?

"My teammates were wild for driving me down and the enemies on foot had no eyes for me."

Sorry about that, I worked more on gameplay than bots.

"I played it and it sucked"

Explain more, that answer you gave was too immature of one, what about gameplay with all humans only?

"better where a mod like utvehicles where you can spawn into a normal gametype"

Atleast ask me for spawn codes and I'll give to you, and you can spawn them all you like?

"Mod is too big"

OMG, Most people doing a mod like this would have been twice the size. I mean the vehicles take 7 mb space, and the maps are most of the mod! How can you possibly say its too big when the real mod its self is way smaller than the ut2k4 onslaught code. I seemed to have created 10-12 mb of code, meshes, textures to a original that was 50+ mb without its maps!

:mad:

Sorry, I just found that a huge insult, because I make all my mods as small with code and space as I can.

kaal979 I challenge you to duel!

I just saw a tag " playing god with uscript" :D

Last edited: