ONS4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who likes this idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

poorsod

Londoner
Jul 16, 2004
london
www.nervousenergy.co.uk
In the days of classic UT, there was a mod that many people called CTF4. I liked CTF4, it was total madness, like playing UT2004 with Excessive 3.0 and Super Beserk. Anyway, I've had the idea of the same, but with ONS. Four teams (red, blue, yellow and green) start at four corners of a map. The rest is ONS, but with a few different modes: knockout (last team standing) knockin (one loser, all others win), destroyer (first team to knock out an enemy team gets points) and timed (you get points for staying in: the longer you stay in for the more points you get).

I've tried coding it myself, but I'm only a trainee. If someone could help me (give me instructions, code it for me, create some maps, make shaders, etc...) then give me a shout. My email/MSN messenger addy is benhodgson64@hotmail.com

LEDx0rz

The most brilliant man that ever lived
Sep 28, 2004
Philidelphia
Sounds great but would need custom maps for it because if it was done with the default ons maps then it wouldnt play to well