ONS-Ligeia-OmegaReactor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
a friend of mine worked hard on a map
called ONS-Ligeia-OmegaReactor

the bots are not promising ....(like usual)
but they play fairly well , i sugjest you try them at godlike and so

he would love you guys (gals) to comment on
his work , so any comment are welcomme

thx

the_epiphany said:
I sat down during my christmas break and decided to remake ONS-Ligeia, and it turned out to take me over 300 hours to finish it. Learned a lot of new techniques and so the map shows alot of what i learned. Really the only thing that i kept from the original map is the terrain but i modified that too. There are a few ECE vehicles in the map, so you will need to have that content installed in order to play it. I hope everyone enjoys it as it too me so long to remake. I have packed a lot into this map and if your system is on the older side, then i suggest you turn down your settings to get a better frame rate. I play tested with full settings and 32 bots the entire build and it runs fine for me, but a few other people told me it ate their systems up. So again, hope you like the map. Enjoy "MastaKilla"

Quick Download

The map