online play

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent_Nord

Skilled
Jul 30, 2000
Visit site
I was recently playing tactical ops online and i must say it is abismal. The lag is terrible on a number of servers including uk ones and even with a 300 ping shooting my wepaon resulted in a 2-4 second wait for the bullet to exit the gun. Please if you release an online version of inf make the code "as tight as a ducks ass" This will stop those terrible lag speeds, and yes i know about connections etc but counter strike plays amazingly with little or no lag for me. Also about a jungle map i think it is possible im working on one just experimenting i think it is possible to keep a low polycount and nice detail give me time and i will release something soon. Also im soon to contribute to the audio male on realmaps cause i got some stuff all inf players and mappers alike should discuss