Online/network prob with JBExecutions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Having a problem with the JBexecutions in online play. Offline (in cyanide for eg) everyone explodes on the death sequence after the gas comes out. It doesn't work in network / online matchs.
I'm using the Skeletize execution but I had the same problem withJB-Tomb and the burning one...

Rob

Hole in one!
Nov 19, 2002
France
Visit site
Not at all, I never used these kinds of execution.
I asked CD about Chrome, which uses gas as well. Which doesn't work well online too. There's no solution.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
Vatcilli zeitchef said:
Isn't this suppose to be in the Jailbreak general forum?

I'd say not. Its to do with mapping ;)

Its not the actual gas effect, thats just there for effect. The gas works fine. Its the bit where the bodys are skeletized.

I copied across the flame death from Arlon and thats working (I think) will also compare to Babylon Temple. Hopefully might be able to figure out what the problem is.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Rob said:
Not at all, I never used these kinds of execution.
I asked CD about Chrome, which uses gas as well. Which doesn't work well online too. There's no solution.
Chrome uses JBExecutionDepressurized. Online the heads grow, but don't explode. Offline it is OK. I mentioned somewhere before it didn't work online (could be in the DevForum though).

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
Dya reckon we might be able to get an official fix for this in JB2004c?
Would also fix the Arlon bug (caused by the burning actor) at the same time.
Meanwhile I'm going to have to work on a new "finish" to the death sequence.

Referring to Cyanide, its ready for a release, is now brighter (it seems Me and Spudsey who find it bright enough must just have brighter moniters) I was just seeing If I can get this sorted first.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
Sadly I have no idea about replication....
Thats why I gave up coding and started mapping. lol.

Hope it can be fixed. Meanwhile I am going to have to think of something else. Or I could release it as it is and a fix can come later.