1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Online budget calculator

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Peccavi, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Peccavi

Peccavi New Member

Anyone know of a decent online budget calculator? Or even a dowlodable app? Looking for something that can keep track of month-by-month expenses and bills.

Cheers.

2. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

I just use Excel.

3. ZenPirate

ZenPirate Living Legend (and moderator)

4. Thrash123

Thrash123 Obey Leash Laws

My mother and I use Money Dance. It's pretty powerful and accurate (she does accounting professionally, so she will attest to it). It's cross platform, so you can use it on any OS that supports Java.

5. Zur

Zur surrealistic mad cow

How about explaining what you need exactly ? I won't promise anything but it'd be an interesting idea for making a program.

6. Peccavi

Peccavi New Member

I've looked at both Quicken and Money dance, I feel more leaning towards Quicken.

I'm after something that can organise my income, savings (with rough estimate of interest), but mainly tell me how much money I will need to pay out each month.

I would like to have the deductions (bills, mortgage, groceries etc) state what account they are coming from. It would be preferable if I could go through, select (as example) next week, display what bills I needed to pay, ticket them off progressivly, then tell me how much I have of my income left over.