One lucky son of a...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
I was playing as a red on Chasm, and from the control room outside, I saw an enemy pop out from behind a box. Spraying that area with my MP5, I dashed across the ramp with my RC50 at hip level. I acidentally hit the mouse button, the bullet hits the wall and goes through. The next thing I saw was the last player countdown starting. I actually killed someone, through a wall, from the hip, while running.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I suppose you could call it luck. I doubt the other guy thought that...:D (What the **** was that?!?)

You still have the INF prayer as your sig?!

Damn, either you really like the damn thing, or your too lazy to get another. :D

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
You still have AFA-G in your sig? Damn, you must be really gay or too lazy to change it. :D

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Considering the counter was immediately after I fired the shot, I'd think not. Also, my team was off humping walls or something, elsewhere.

BrownCow

I Heart Gnat.
Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by striderteen
You carry an MP-5 plus Robar???

DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, he prob is gunna die with a weak loadout like that... I add a sig and an hk69 for added protection. That is your basic do-it-all loadout that can replace any team :)

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by BrownCow

Ya, he prob is gunna die with a weak loadout like that... I add a sig and an hk69 for added protection. That is your basic do-it-all loadout that can replace any team :)
- I'd go for a drummed AK instead of the launcher, since you can just kill the lousiest player on your team at the start of the game to get two extra frags...

The "Super M16A2" (ie nades+acog) should replace the sig, as you can actually fire it even faster with rapid-succession bursts...

BrownCow

I Heart Gnat.
Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by FiringAimlessly
The "Super M16A2" (ie nades+acog) should replace the sig, as you can actually fire it even faster with rapid-succession bursts...

I'd do that cept when poeple see you with that gun they will thyink you are a newbie....

jlamb_vo

{GD}Spunky{Pfc}
May 19, 2001
Visit site
Quiet you fool WikKan! You should pull the story out of your ass about battelfield chi and all that. You caught a glimpse of him, closed your eyes and let the spirits guide your weapon barrel and BOOM *Enter japanese martial arts wind instrument sound trill, slomo shot of smoking casing hitting ground before bloody arm rolls out from around corner*