Once a cheater...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
In response to the OP, I'll repeat what I said to you in server: "whut?"

For starters, let's moot the point that DCSB is, as a clan, largely inactive at the moment since the TF2 side went inactive and is basically a group of friends, so Sub's application is basically to join... well, neither here nor there.

Secondly, I don't get why you say "then this" to a news post by Jaybo that's very, very old. Is this like a "hey, remember this that happened years ago and is of questionable relevance right now" reference?

I'd agree with you probably about the "once a cheater" assertion to be honest if we were talking about a mature person who took it upon themselves to cheat, but Sub was 17 at the time and it was 5 years ago! People move on and change, he's in the RAF now. Ash is a nice guy, we worked together at the time, but he's just a bit of a pillock. Let's face it you'd have to be to accidentally turn on an aimbot you'd managed to keep secret up to that point during a clan war that was being webcasted!

I'm not making excuses for his behaviour but seriously just move on, actually I'm primarily stunned that you're acting as if the XMP community is alive and healthy and that this has even the tiniest bearing on current events.

To be fair though what I found really quite offensive was your implication (on server) that my Clan and tH were somehow frowned upon by the community as a whole because of Ash's behaviour, which I really just can't get my head around, as far as I know everyone realised Ash acted on his own impetus and the fact that we kicked him for it says all it needs to. tH took him on because despite his aforementioned tendency to act like a pillock, he was a damn good player at the end of the day, augmentations notwithstanding. :)

So, to summarise:
"whut?"

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I'm not making excuses for his behaviour but seriously just move on, actually I'm primarily stunned that you're acting as if the XMP community is alive and healthy and that this has even the tiniest bearing on current events.

Indeed, these days cheating is rather difficult since there's an easy cure - just leave the server. You can't cheat in an empty server :D