°Ømni° Clan Server - New Fast Game Server For The Community Now Online

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyB

Salamander Saver!
Sep 9, 2003
Nilkheim, Germany
www.free-monkey.com
°Ømni° clan server by ilangame.com - 69.28.241.112:7777

Hey folks!

We here at °Ømni° have now put a GREAT new server online via the folks at iLAN Game for the entire community to use.

It's low ping, has 16 player slots, is hosted in North America, and it is well admined. We have now added a redirect server that allows you to grab any maps you don't have, in-game! Simply connect to the server as normal and the required files will be downloaded automatically to your U2XMP/Cache folder.

The full list of maps now running on the server:

• XMP-QuietShrine_109 (From TA20 comes an excellent map. Available here - http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=126943&page=2 - or in-game)
  • XMP-Alcazar
  • XMP-Lowlands
  • XMP-CBP-BETA-WinterGarden
  • XMP-NaKoja
  • XMP-Rampant
  • XMP-Kaminari_Sparsomatic (Latest version of this excellent map from Scott, ex-Legend XMP lead developer (congrats on the new job Scott!) - Available to download in-game)
  • XMP-SunsetBeach
  • XMP-WinterLowlands_Liz (Custom version of Lowlands, complete with snow and cosmetic changes - Available to download in-game)
  • XMP-CBP-BETA-Asunder
  • XMP-Sirocco
  • XMP-Minos_Snow (The final version of Minos from Peter, ex-Legend and XMP developer (congrats on the new job Peter!) - Available to download in-game)
  • XMP-CBP-BETA-Naularn

If you need the CBP, that also includes other maps not on the rotation, it can be downloaded here - http://xmp.beyondunreal.com/, or simply download the maps in-game.

Everyone is welcome, so please head on over to the server, where we hope to have some great games with you!

°Ømni° clan server by ilangame.com - 69.28.241.112:7777

Additionally, if you wish to join us on IRC, our server is irc.dynamix.com and the room is #omni

AndyB - Helping to keep the XMP community alive and kicking since 2003, beta release.

Last edited:

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Just so happened it co-insides perfectly with the master server going back online.

Enjoy guys, see ya on the server! :p

APAUX

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
When I tried to join, I crashed. I will try again. I am not sure if I have to have the same version as the server because your server said "Version 0"

vD-xixax

Jan 15, 2004
NOTE: Anyone who joined it at first will have it at .15 instead of .112, so make sure you're joining .112 now instead, we moved to a faster box as well.

Houdini-GG

I've been described as hot, videogames..
Dec 30, 2003
Colorado Springs
how much did that server cost ya?
what state is it in?
Andy smells like butt
whats your plan to keep Obviously Gay off of the server? (kidding)
how do u make the "degrees" circles?
maybe i'll join SV.

vD-xixax

Jan 15, 2004
hold down alt and type in 0176 for the ° symbol.

And yeah, the server is fantastic overall :)

J@ckal

Feb 16, 2004
Cool, look forward to stealing your artifacts on your server :)

Hopefully more people follow suite and the community grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.