1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OMGWTFROTLMAOBMPGIFJPEG, I uzed 2 talk like dat?

Discussion in 'Rant and Raves!' started by Trentdaddy, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Trentdaddy

Trentdaddy Interface with me by entering my face.

I used www.google-fight.com to compare the search results of Trentdaddy versus Trent's Daddy and my name lost by a mile. But I also clicked my name to see the search results and I found mainly forums where I am registered. I also found an old comment on one of Parser's mod from 2 years ago. I wasn't always the smart and wise grammatically correct Trentdaddy you know now.

http://www.planetunreal.com/modsquad/asp/breviews.asp?529

Note how many freaking times I use "u" instead of "you".

By the way, Google fight is a way to compare search results between to Key words, like God and Satan. (God wins, duh)

2. Trentdaddy

Trentdaddy Interface with me by entering my face.

Here's a ridiculously late reply.... 4 years later. I redid this and now I win. yay.....but that's because there are so many immatators online. Damn Trentdaddy wannabes.

Why am I replying to this?

And is anybody even remembers me still here?

3. Kangus

Kangus Zombie on your pwn!

I do. Not that I or any of us exist anymore.

4. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

bananarang