omg stranj mb

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

strangelet

May 13, 2004
lo peeps. im still about, and i hav nu skillz

today i finished my first map for UT. it's definately nothing special but it does contain 100% original meshes and tex (cos i've been a modeller for years but only ever had a mac)

337.jpg

im definately gonna tr my hand at an unwheel track. - and omg now i can play unwheel on my pc rig and it's sOOO much better than on the mac.

thanks again for letting me put silly tunes on your great mod :)

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Yo stranj, Long time no see, good to see your still alive and kickin. Cool pics, the map looks pretty cool, any chance for a download, I will be interested in driving a UW track you make. Good to hear your enjoying your PC rig, you have now gone to the dark side ;)

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
stevenhorton said:
Nice work strangelet:) It kind of reminds me a little of the original Quake.
agreed on the quake thing....just remember to install Linux on that PC before windoze has a chance to soil the whole hard drive :D ;)