Omg...a Newb!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaenLogos

Oct 5, 2005
Hello everyone, yes im afraid a new man is amongst you now...*awaits the fatal fury of noob beating*

I just gotta say that I have a deep love for unreal XMP, I supported it ever since the initial demo released and have loved it ever since. Hell I even bought that crappy xbox port lol. I was pretty upset to say the least when the dev team got canned that worked on this title. After the initial cancellation of the master server I was fairly devastated and due to current life issues I lost touch with the happenings of xmp. Now that I finally replaced my pc and copy of unreal tournament 2004 I was beyond exstatic to say the least to discover xmp has been resurrected for unreal 2004!

Basically in a nutshell thats how I ended up here...so in a few words...whats shakin guys?

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
We await a new patch :D

There only a few servers running, and they are only populated at certain times of the week. The community is strong though, with tonnes of new maps made and some excellent mutators to fix a few bugs temporarily. So if you see somebody playing, hop on the server and enjoy it :)

P.S. If you believe that UTXMP still has a long way to go, U2XMP also still has a community. The forums are here, and there's a sticky with a serverlist. You just missed our master server uptime:(

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
dutch_gecko said:
P.S. If you believe that UTXMP still has a long way to go, U2XMP also still has a community. The forums are here, and there's a sticky with a serverlist. You just missed our master server uptime:(
You can also try Xfire or Qtracker to find U2XMP games.
And welcome! :cheers:

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Indeed, welcome!

You can find people playing on the BBF server almost every day of the week in the evenings. Monday nights, Friday nights, and sometimes Saturday nights are usually rockin good times on the BBF server especially. (These are all USA times)

For the Euro time zone, the Mystic-Fighter server has some great gaming going on in the evenings. Monday nights are particularly good times there. But, I have found people ready to mix it up on most other days too. Check [MF]-Fara's thread in here for specifics.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Kirby apparently needs some luvin', he mentioned "secks" in every post he made last night. A dictionary might help, too. :p