OMF! Return of teh SPEED-O-METER !!!!oneone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GDC]Faust

Goblin Hunter
Apr 29, 2004
www.gamersdungeon.de
Whatever, here it is, for the daily dose of XMP-Nostalgia:

http://www.utxmp.de/portal/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=128

utxmpshot000077hi.jpg

Last edited:

JaGo

nbk-JaGo
Feb 24, 2004
This is a feature of the HUD that I've really missed when trying to compare the two games and their differences. Have you done any comparisons yet on player or vehicle speeds?

[GDC]Faust

Goblin Hunter
Apr 29, 2004
www.gamersdungeon.de
eh... no. lol

@Jago: Yes, I did some comparisons. Actually, Players and vehicles have exactly the same numbers, even when boosting. I do have the perception, though, that in UTXMP, the raptor-boost lasts must longer, whereas in U2XMP of the raptor the speed falls more rapidly.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
Hey Faust, me and killingya were using that speed meter and we found it very annoying in the current location, can you put it right over personal energy? on the left side of the screen? That might be the better location.

Thx.