Old School

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
I would like to know who's still hanging around. I'm starting to get the itch to pimp UW2. I don't have UT3 yet, but was thinking (k, insert joke here...), what if a new map pack was made for UW1 to show off some of the new fetchers? Just 2-3 maps & cars to generate interest. The fist map pack was a hit! I'll put it together, but I don't know how to convert any UW2 maps back to 2004. Stormblade might.... StevenHorton, let's get this going. It's one of the few mods that still has any life in it. PM/call me.
Where the heck is Jeep & Barbie??? My mad driving skills must have scared them off :lol:

P.S. Nice, some Chopin is coming out of my random music mix...... I love the Harpsichord :)

NeoNautica

Level Designer
Feb 27, 2004
Raleigh, NC
www.NeoNautica.com
I lurk around. Been working overtime, so I haven't been making any progress on any of my side projects lately... heh.

Although I never did release anything for unwheel (or even unreal tournament in a long time... lol). I have an itch to make a next gen race track though ~

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
If I recall, your screenshots for your previous tracks were amazing. I can only imagine what you could do with UE3.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
I still pop my head in every so often... as a matter of fact.. the server is still up too ;)

RacingCoyote

Jul 27, 2008
::Raises hand::

I'd love to see a new pack released. There were a couple of cool maps that Stormblade made that were hosted on OMNI (the Sweden Rally map and a conversion of a ONS map) that were really great. I don't know if you could get those in the pack what with Stormy being AWOL though, but they are cool.